Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Unexpected pregnancy symptom #687892

I can smell like a bloodhound. I can smell your breath from three feet away. I smell your deodorant. I smell the cigarette you had fifteen minutes ago. I smell the beer you had yesterday. I smell the little burny smell when a candle has been put out twenty feet away. Why do I smell so much? Sometimes it’s an amazing thing, like when I go, “SMELL THE MANGOLIAS! GLORIOUS!!!” or an absolutely horrifying thing, like the combo of old lady perfume mingling with urine.

Also today! Three and a half days left of first trimester!

1 comment:

  1. When you were in my tummy, the bad smell I still remember on the olfactory nerves was that of re-used frying falafel oil. I thought you wouldn't be able to eat falafel; but it showed to be wrong...

    ReplyDelete