Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nothing new

Life goes on around here. Toby’s been gone over seventeen days and that just makes me feel like having a temper tantrum. I understand that he has to work, and it’s probably a good thing that all the overtime is now rather than in November, but still… I just want to pout and whine. I’ve reached my limit and I want him home now.

In the last week, baby’s gone through a huge growth spurt. She now manages to wedge her feet up near my ribs, so often it feels like I can’t even be in a proper sitting position. Thankfully I often lean at work. Perhaps baby will be unlike both her mom and dad and be freakishly tall.

I’ve done a ton of research on the best possible wrap for baby-wearing, and it seems like it’s the Moby Wrap. I’ve found one that I can buy on craigslist, so at least we’re squared away on one front!

No comments:

Post a Comment