Monday, August 16, 2010

Twenty Six…

This week baby is weighing in at almost two pounds and is about 14 inches long. She’s opening her eyes and pretending to be a fish by breathing in amniotic fluid. Her immune system is getting strong and she’s getting all systems up and running for d-day! She’s now really proportionate-looking and is putting on fat which is smoothing out her skin wrinkles. As for me, I’m feeling fairly emotional when it comes to the fact that baby will be here so soon. I happened upon a clip of when Obama won last year and burst out crying because, man, his mom must be so proud of him! There was also quite a bit of crying when I watched Everybody’s Fine during the weekend. I came to the conclusion that it’s okay if she’s not in Mensa or Prime Minister; she just needs to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment